-
September 17th, 2005, 02:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] almost never pee on the rugs
[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] are low maintenance
[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] have attitudes like us
[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] never hump yer leg
[img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] rule
[img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] drool
and you who know me know i love 'em both.
guess i be in a cat mood tonight.
-
September 20th, 2005, 02:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member

I think This Cat has been watching Bruce Lee Movies On The Late Show
-
September 20th, 2005, 03:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well Dave, I used to didn't care for cats but now I have------------------------5 and now have 3 kittens..... I gotta get her spayed..psstt she's a slut.........LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 20th, 2005, 03:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
a Hortchakitty!
kittens are atomic balls of energy who can climb walls- run faster than the speed of my eyes and
claw thru drywall...all the time lookin at ya kinda like..."i love you..i didn't do it...got any beef jerkey?"
hey- i want a cigar daddy cat! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
-
September 21st, 2005, 12:11 AM
#5
Inactive Member
cats make me sneeze.....achoo!
-
September 21st, 2005, 03:15 AM
#6
Noclouds
Guest
-
September 21st, 2005, 12:16 PM
#7
Inactive Member
prolly puttin too much pepper on em...try red chili's... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
September 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
#8
Inactive Member
hehahah
EXCELLENT....
i snorted *L tooo Funny !
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks